My items were scheduled for delivery today between the hours of 1pm and 4pm.The driver called around 10:00am and advised that the truck broke down and he may not get to me today.

I told him that today was the only day for me. I let him know that next day delivery is unexceptable. He gave me an 800 # to call. I spoke with a manager and she explained the situation.

One hour later a male manager call and stated "The drive said that you called him a *** and will not make the delivery.

Not good.Please respond pigempire@netzero.com

Had an Experience with Darryl Floyd?

Comments

Can I ask what store this was so we can address the situation?

Xpo Logistics - Unbelievable how bad this company is Xpo Logistics "They delivered our washer and dryer from Home Depot. The dryer was damaged, we refused it. Three days later they delivered the dryer. The washer hook up was not done..." Read more Two Men And A Truck - Two Men & A Truck Stole money from my Credit Card Two Men And A Truck "Two men in a Truck quoted me 3hrs for a move & over charged me. They charged me over double the rate. Took money off my credit card without my..." Read more Geeomotayo Cargo - WORST COMPANY EVER!!! Geeomotayo Cargo "My advice to anyone wanting to deal with this company is to run away! Let my experience be a warning - my dealings with this horrible company is my first..." Read more Uhaul - I will never try to rent a truck from U Haul Uhaul "I made a reservation for a truck on June 14, 2017 with the number 27219830 for July 2nd 7:am. One day before moving, July 1st, an U Haul representative from..." Read more 'Xlibris Staff is Clueless and Not Recommended Xlibris "I purchased my self-publishing package in December 2015 as an incentive to reach my goal of finishing my book. This information was provided upon my purchase and I confirmed that..." Read more Ryan Homes - Residential Street Blockage Ryan Homes "Dan Ryan Builders are absolutely OUTRAGEOUS! So far this week his construction people have blocked our street on Sutherland Drive in Franklinton NC (Olde Liberty SubDivision). Yesterday as I was..." Read more COMCAST BILLING SCAMS/WORDPLAY/MINDF**K Comcast "I am disputing Comcast now. I transferred service and only owed $67. However, they have me owing $158 from old residence and have given me numerous lies to explain the..." Read more Harlem Furniture - Table Broke BEFORE A move - NOT COVERED!!!! Harlem Furniture "I bought a living room set in March 2017 - paid CASH. My table broke BEFORE a move, but because I had to be out of the house, and I'm..." Read more